.: I Miss You :.



"I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life."

~ Angelou Harris ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be miss by someone is a prove of your existence in someone else life.

~ Me ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Silent Words...:

my little family / kaftanbatik said...

bertemu kita di blog cikgu shuhaimi..hahaha.. aku xtau hang ada blog gak..jemput ke blog aku sama...tgk aku pulak merapu..hahaha

Aku... CikSekut said...

cik ayu... thehehe welkam bebeh!

ini bukan la blog merepek merapu aku. ini blog jiwang karat je sebenonya. Main blog aku :: CINTA 100 CELCIUS :: tu... bukan yg ini. Yg itu ada merepek, ada serious ada secret mikret yahahaha mati la. the rest of the blog yg ada link tu boleh aje ko godek2... yang main kena tunggu aku jemput dehhh hahaha

Dottie With Dots said...

this blog is simply soothing. I didnt know u like acoustics!! You are truly Libran!!!!!

Aku... CikSekut said...

A loner like me truly hold many secrets :)

Yep, I am really into acoustic tho I can't play... yet :)

...but many people said that I do have good taste in music... I can spot a song that no one even notice and predict that it can be huge... someday...

So, happu listening cikDottie... it makes me happy to make you happy :)